RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS - COKATO FACILITY AND ROCHESTER FACILITY
Village Ranch, Inc. offers a rewarding, fulfilling employment opportunity impacting the lives of youth. We are seeking part-time RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS in our Cokato and Rochester residential facility for adolescent boys, ages 12-18.
This position is responsible for the daily implementation of determined treatment, therapy and counseling plans for the residents in placement. Acts as the primary resident contact staff providing daily care and supervision ensuring resident's safety and well-being. Must be at least 21 years of age and pass a Background Study as required by Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS).
Village Ranch, Inc. has an open position for a Clinical Director. As a licensed Mental Health Professional, this position is responsible for documented oversight and supervision of planning, implementation and evaluation of services for a client’s mental health in accordance with Minnesota Department of Human Services ("MN DHS") standards and requirements. This position is responsible for providing clinical and administrative supervision of Mental Health Practitioners-Level I and Mental Health Practitioners-Level II (Clinical Trainees) on a licensure track at our Cokato and Anoka locations.. Board-approved supervisory experience is preferred.
Village Ranch offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, Simple IRA Plan with matching contribution up to 3%, PTO, and paid holidays. Salary based on experience.
MENTAL HEALTH PRACTITIONER (PT) out of our Anoka office.
(This position could evolve into a full-time position as caseload develops.)
As required by the Minnesota Department of Human Services, must meet at least one of the following criteria (as defined in Minnesota Statute 2545.462 subdivision 17):
1. Four-year degree from an accredited university in psychology, social work or any other related field and:
- Has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of mental health services to children with emotional disturbances.
- Fluent in the dominate, non-English language of at least 50% of clients belong, complete 40 hours of training delivering services to clients with mental illness or children with emotional disturbances, and receives clinical supervision from a mental health professional at least once a week until the requirement of 2,000 hours of supervised experience is met,
2. Completion of 6,000 hours of supervised clinical service experience in the delivery of mental health services to children with emotional disturbances.
3. Enrolled as a graduate student in a behavioral science/related field and is formally assigned by accredited college/university to an agency or facility for clinical training.
4. Holds a Master’s or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and has less than 4,000 hours post-master’s experience in the treatment of emotional disturbance.
Graduates of a master's program on a mental health licensure track (ex: LMFT, LPCC, LICSW candidates) who are looking for experience to count towards licensure requirements are encouraged to contact us. The current position include offering in-home skills training to children and adolescents with emotional issues but may involve providing some psychotherapy and/or conducting some diagnostic assessments. Supervision will be provided and every effort will be made to offer supervision by a supervisor approved by the clinical trainees’ licensure board.
VILLAGE RANCH, INC. offers a competitive benefit package. In addition, working for Village Ranch, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, may qualify you for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
If you are interested in impacting lives through employment at Village Ranch, Inc., please contact us by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Village Ranch, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer